LeT (Lashkar-e-Toiba) has threatened Hindus on making any pilgrimage to Amaranath and Vaishno Devi shrines in Jammu and Kashmir. Lets ask what big difference this makes to Hindus and also how different it is from present situation and policies of present Govt.. Below is the brief summary w.r.t. Kashmir:
1. Hindus and Sikhs have been expelled from valley 20 years back.
2. Recently, Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir has literally imposed Jizya tax on Hindu pilgrims to Amaranath cave shrine; yet, our central Govt. under Congress and Ms Sonia, which gives highest importance to principle of secularism, neither said anything nor did anything with regard to this Jizya tax. Then, secularism in India is for Hindus only. To question this Jizya tax will only invite the label of communal from our secular media (here).
3. The same Govt., J and K, has kicked out a Christian pastor - who is living there since 1963 - from valley on the charges that he is proselytizing. This too has not raised any outrage from secularists or intellectuals or liberals. But a second look tells it may not be their fault completely because media simply has not reported this. But one can only imagine how the reaction will be from media, pseudo secularists and liberal terrorists if some BJP state Govt. has expelled some Christian missionary (here or here).
4. J and K Govt. has literally blocked BJP leaders from hoisting National flag in Sri Nagar on republic day with complete support from Central Govt. (here). The attempt of BJP was labelled as communal by various political parties and media commentators. The actions of J & K Govt. as in (2) and (3) are not communal but hoisting flag is communal according to these enlightened people and opinion makers! All this means we Indians unofficially have approved and stamped Islamic imperialism over non-Muslims. Sentiments of Muslims are above laws and constitution.
5. So, how does Govt. address some of these inequities like Jizya on pilgrimage to Hindu shrines? Get a phony Swamy like Agnivesh - created by self serving media, Congress(I) and Ms Sonia - to do its job! Far from getting Jizya on Hindus removed, it is telling Hindus, through the ugly mouth of Agnivesh, that pilgrimage to Amaranath and Vaishno Devi shrines is not important, in fact pilgrimage is ridiculous (here). Probably, only in India such logic can be sold and people and media buy it with aplomb. Yet again, up-holding a law is not important but Hindus adjusting to Islamic imperialism is the proper course.
This is the standard procedure all over the world: whether Muslims are in minority or majority, it is for non-Muslims to make adjustments with Islamic culture of imperialism like Muslims demanding imposition of sharia. No wonder then, Islamic organizations make such outrageous demands and indulge in large scale violence against non-Muslims.
LeT threatens to blow up temples in Punjab, HP
Two letters threatening that terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba(LeT) will blow up key temples in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh on June 5 to avenge the killing of al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden were received by police on Tuesday.
One letter warns Hindus against undertaking pilgrimage to Amarnath cave and Mata Vaishno Devi shrines in Jammu and Kashmir.
One of the letters, which were purported to have been written by LeT Area Commander Karim Ansari, warns Hindus against undertaking pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave and Mata Vaishno Devi shrines in Jammu and Kashmir.
SP Kamaljeet Singh Dhillon said he had been given the letters which were first received by the Mahant of local Sheetla Mata Mandir Kamal Kishor.
Another letter threatens that 8 important temples of Himachal Pradesh and several important temples of Punjab, including Hanuman Garhi Madir, Sheetla Mata Mandirs of Phagwara and Kapurthala, Shri Kali Mata Mandir of Patiala and Durgiana Mandir of Amritsar will be targeted with bombs.
The letters claim Lashkar-e-Toiba activists have entered Punjab which would be made the first target for taking revenge of bin Laden s death.
The letters warn certain prominent Hindu leaders were on the target of LeT and there will be largescale bloodshed of Hindus and Sikhs. They especially mention the names of Shiv Sena Presidents of Kapurthala, Patiala and Amritsar districts.
"If this warning is not heeded, then Hindus and Sikhs would be massacred," added the letter.}}}