Wednesday, May 25, 2011

'Waking up to the reality of the Religion of Peace'


"I started this journey after 9/11, but not immediately after. As shocked as I was that nearly 3,000 lives were brutally snuffed out by Islamic terrorists, I bought the line that George Bush and Tony Blair parroted; namely, that Islam is a “religion of peace” that had been “hijacked” by extremists. So, I dismissed Osama bin Laden as nothing more than a homicidal extremist, and I really didn’t examine it any deeper. But then I happened to see a billboard on Sunset Blvd. around May 2005. The billboard had some words on it I had never seen before, including “dhimmitude”, “Eurabia” and “Bat Y’eor”, and the address of a website, jihadwatch.org."

Above are the words of 'some one' put up by Bill Myers at bigpeace.com which can be read from here .How much good it will do to humanity if all non-Muslims do the same thing i.e. learning about Islam from Islamic sources. 

No comments: